1. How do I change or cancel my order?
We know how important your order is, so we strive to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. While we cannot cancel or change an order once it has been placed you are welcome to return the item to us in accordance with our Return Policy found on the footer menu.
2. What payment method do you accept?
iTrendZone offers several payment options for your convenience. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express cards. We also accept PayPal and our store issued E-Gift Cards.
3. Can I track my package?
In your shipping confirmation email, you'll receive a tracking number. Occasionally this email message can be delayed due to factors such as delayed logistics and customs clearings. These variables may have an impact on delivery time. You should refer back to the shipping confirmation email to track the progress of your package until it is delivered to your door.
4. I placed my order and forgot to use my discount code.
We understand that these things can happen. The good news is that you can use your code for your next order. Orders that have been placed cannot be changed.
5. What if my credit card is declined?
If your payment does not successfully process or if it is declined when trying to complete your purchase, you will have an opportunity to enter a new card number or alternative form of payment prior to completing your purchase.
6. I placed an order, but never received a confirmation email?
Upon placing you order you will receive a receipt emailed to the email address provided; disclosing the transaction. On that email click on the link "VIEW YOUR ORDER". On this page it will show the item, where it is going to be delivered, and the TRACKING NUMBER. This page will also tell you that your shipment is confirmed and to refer back to that page for updates on your product and tracking information.
If you do not receive an email from iTrendZone within a few hours of placing your order please check your Spam folder, alternatively the email address on file might be spelled incorrectly. Occasionally it takes 3-4 days to process an order depending on order volumes. Consequently the email confirmation with tracking info can be delayed. If you still need assistance, please contact us.
7. Why was my order cancelled?
There may be several reasons why your order may have been cancelled:
If you ordered a single item and we are unable to fulfill the order due to either (1) being out of stock or (2) an unexpected delay in our ability to replenish the item in a timely manner, your order will be cancelled and your original form of payment will be credited with the full amount of your order (less any discounts used when placing the order). If you used an E-Gift Card for your order, a new E-Gift Card will be issued for that portion of your payment.
- In some cases we are unable to verify the billing information that was entered on the order. If the billing address does not match with what the credit card issuer or bank has on file, the order may be automatically cancelled. If your order has been cancelled for this reason, please contact your credit card issuer or bank to verify that the billing information is correct. Once updated, please create a new order using the correct billing address.
- If our Customer Protection Team has attempt to reach you regarding an order and have been unsuccessful in contacting you, after 7 days your order will be cancelled and your original form of payment will be credited with the full amount of your order (less any discounts used when placing the order). If you used an E-Gift Card for your order, a new E-Gift Card will be issued for that portion of your payment.
8. Can more then one gift card be used towards a purchase?
Yes! A customer can redeem another gift card during checkout.
9. How can I check the balance on my gift card?
If you have created an account with us, then you can check the balance by using the link provided in the gift card email. Customers without accounts can contact us and we will check the balance and send the information back using the email provided.